Sunday, December 5, 2010

Testing, One, Two, Three

Yesterday we held our second set of admissions tests. We were expecting over 60 candidates for admission to Form One, and I made copies for 90 (thinking that many people might just "show up"). Well, I made about 56 copies too many.

Of the 34 students who tested, I will offer admission to 28 of them.

The day went smootly, and I was thankful for the assistance of Scholastic Maurice, and Teacher David, Teacher Sean, and Teacher Laura.

Tomorrow we begin our teacher orientation. I was happy to receive an SMS earlier today from one of the teachers I was uncertain about, and SMS announcing that he was in via. And now Teacher Moses is here (He actually spells it Mosses, but I've changed the spelling for English readers!). I'll start to get him settled tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment