Tuesday, December 28, 2010

One Final Step

We are in the process of getting the school registered with the government. As I mentioned in an earlier post, we have received certification of ownership and management, and now we must pursue this one final step.

Today I was assisted by the headmaster of a Catholic school down the street from our own. He shared with me his school's application for registration and gave me some tips regarding the Chief Zonal Inspector of Schools, who must inspect the school and forward the report to the ministry of education.

So....today I'll be putting together the portfolios of required documents and will write a letter requesting an inspection. After waiting months for the ownership and management certification, this final step will go very quickly -- so I have been told.

Also today I will interview a candidate for the biology/agriculture position. Say a prayer that he or she is outstanding in his/her field -- couldn't resist that pun.

No comments:

Post a Comment