Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I Think We Can, I Think We Can

Those words of course are from the children's book The Little Train that Could. They are my mantra right now -- I'd be less than honest if I didn't admit that the mantra is interspersed with "I hope we can" and "We better"! That is I think we can [I hope we can; we better] get our buildings ready for the 23 January 2011 arrival of our students!

I went to the site today with two Salesians -- Brother Jos and Father Jos. The Salesian high school and technical school are a couple of kilometres down the road from us.

Here are some pictures I took -- you'll note glimmers of green following our rains.
The Multi-Purpose Hall is Painted.

The Classroom Block is Ready (except for tiling and chalkboards)

The Jesuit Residence Should Be Completed by June.

Did you know that all the woodworking (door jambs, doors, furniture, cabinets, etc.)
is made on site?

Hope you noticed the glimmers of green above -- it doesn't take much for nature to show its thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment