We're $2,200.00 from having sufficient funds for another mess o' books for our library. Maybe you can help us reach our goal of $15,000.00. A hearty thanks again for all those folks who helped us to get this far.
There are many other things we need help with, of course. We could especially use help getting us off the ground with our agriculture project. We need to build animal sheds (for cows, chickens, goats, pigs, and rabbits) -- and assistance with the initial purchase of breeding livestock as well, need to install drip irrigation for our table vegetable gardens, and need to buy high quality seed.
Also, if anyone knows of folks who might be interested in helping us get a vineyard off the ground (we're in the "Napa Valley" of Tanzania -- I prefer to think of it as the "Paso Robles" of TZ, myself), give us a jingle.
I'm writing this entry as a distraction from what I should be doing, which is clerical work that desperately needs to be done in preparation for Sunday's arrival of our students. (Happily I think I finally have hired a competent secretary.)
So much to do before them -- and I'm a bit paralyzed by it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment