Friday, October 9, 2009

A Visitor from Dodoma

Sossy just arrived for a brief visit en route from Dodoma to Dar es Salaam. It was good to see him, if only briefly.

But I'll see him again soon, for I'm headed to Dodoma on Monday for one evening. I'll be accompanying the provincial of Eastern Africa, Fr. Orobator, who'll be in Morogo on Sunday to meet with me and Bart Murphy.

Bart suggested we save the provincial from having to take the bus to Dodoma by driving him there and staying the night. This will also give Sossy and me a chance together to speak with him about OLQP.

Sossy threw a curve ball to me as he was getting in his car to head to Dodoma: "Marty, you're scheduled to be the presider at the 6:30 a.m. Mass on Tuesday morning. We'll be there with you on the altar." I've moved pretty quickly from saying a part of the Eucharistic Prayer on Sunday to presiding!

No comments:

Post a Comment