Thursday, April 19, 2012

Transition

I am enjoying a week's sojourn in London as I make my way back to the United States.

The Jesuits here at the Clapham residence (Garnet House) have been very welcoming. On Tuesday night I had a chance to meet 3 of the 4 Heythrop students who will be visiting Dodoma this summer, and last night I had a chance to catch up with Martin Waweru Kamau, who had been a Jesuit regent at SPCHS and his now completing a degree in educational leadership here in London.

A lot of time just spent walking around. I did try to go to the Damian Hirst exhibtion at the Tate Modern but judged the crowds of middle school students from the Continent as not providing the best conditions for viewing, so I'll return there tomorrow.

Today I head to catch up with folks at Heythrop College.

No comments:

Post a Comment