Here is a pictorial update on the progress of the campus. As excited as I am whenever I see the progress, I cannot help at the same time but be thankful that I insisted on a January 1011 opening and not a January 1010 opening. Can you imagine what we'd be facing now!
In the first picture you see the work continuing on one of the dormitories -- a thir floor will be added in another phase of construction.
In the second you see the almost completed residence for the dormitory matrons and patrons -- it is, as you can see, situated between the two dormitories.
The third picture is a view from the second floor of the classroom building. The multipurpose hall is on the right and the dormitories on the left.
The fourth is of the girls dormitory, and the fifth is of the classroom building.
Good progress, Marty. That said, I think that a January 1011 is still going to be pretty hard, what with the time-travel involved and all. ;-) Elizabeth D.
ReplyDelete